Madison's Central Business Improvement District presents... Summer in YOUR City ~ InstaQuest
Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12am
FOR THE FULL DETAILS, INCLUDING THE LIST OF PRIZES, VISIT www.visitdowntownmadison.com!
The Downtown Madison InstaQuest Challenge offers a fun and exciting way to celebrate Summer in YOUR City.
Put together a TEAM or alone.
- Event launches at 12:01am on THURSDAY AUGUST 11 and ends at 5pm on SUNDAY AUGUST 14.
- Register individually or as teams of 4.
- Fee is $10 per person or $20 for teams up to 4.
- Teams must decide and select a team name and social media hashtag.
- One member of each team must have an Instagram Account.
- There will be 40 – 50 total IQ challenges for a total of 500 points.
- Quest challenges will vary in level of difficulty and points earned will vary.
- Challenges will not require purchases but may involve interaction with downtown businesses.
- Many challenges involve downtown public spaces.
- Challenges will be revealed on the back page of The Isthmus on 8/11/16.
- A final social media challenge will be issued on Sunday between 1pm and 3pm.
- In the event of a tie, the timestamp of the final challenge on Instagram will determine the winner and/or a playoff challenge will be issued.
Prizes will be awarded for the most points, the best team name, special challenges and as surprises along the weekend.
This event is produced by Central Madison's Business Improvement District with support from the City of Madison, The Isthmus, Madison Eats and B-Cycle.
After you register online here, you will be sent an individual email with further information on completing your team registration.