Cask & Ale presents:
Bourbon Heritage Month Tasting Event
with special guest Jeff Schwartz from Bourbon & Banter
Wed, Sep 13, 2017 from 5:30pm - 7pm
Looking for the perfect way to celebrate National Bourbon Heritage Month?
Head to Cask & Ale on
Wednesday, September 13!
Whiskey aficionado Jeff Schwartz from Bourbon & Banter will guide us through the tasting and will teach us about bourbon!
Sample great bourbons from various distilleries all over Kentucky.
Tickets to the event include:
- ½ oz. Henry McKenna 10 yr. bottled-in-bond
- ½ oz. Knob Creek Single Barrel 120 Proof
- ½ oz. Weller Antique 107 Wheated Whiskey
- ½ oz. Four Roses Single Barrel
- ½ oz. Old Forester 1920 Prohibition Style
The event will be held from 5:30-7:00pm.
Tickets can be purchased at: Isthmustickets.com. Only 60 tickets will be sold!
Salute Bourbon at Cask & Ale