Force for Positive Change
Thu, Mar 22 from 10:30am - 5:30pm
The event will feature
- Workshops on getting started as a social entrepreneur and pursuing B corps certification
- Opportunities to learn first-hand about change making and design thinking
- A spotlight on food-based social enterprise
- Stories from successful social entrepreneurs and award-winning change makers
- Presentation by John and Tashia Morgridge
Representatives from nationally-known Wisconsin-based companies like American Family Insurance and Kickapoo Coffee Roasters and more will be featured. The winners of the second annual Force for Positive Change competition will also be announced.
Complimentary parking is available in the 16th Street Parking Structure located at 749 N. 16th Street or the Wells Street Structure located at 1240 W. Wells Street. When you enter, please take a ticket. You will be given a “chaser” ticket at registration that will cover the parking fee. Both the ticket you pulled upon entering the structure and the chaser ticket will be needed when exiting the structure. We ask that you try and carpool when possible.